Source: Google Play
The hit Japanese dress-up simulator Dream Girlfriend is being enjoyed by anime fans all around the world, with millions of downloads worldwide. Choose from a huge range of options to customize your girl just like your favorite characters. Chat, interact and watch her move with detailed emotion with Live2D technology.
- Create up to four cute anime girls at once.
- Live2D technology adds emotive motion.
- 11 different personalities with huge speech variations.
- A walk-in closet with over 20 different customizable slots.
- Updated regularly with events, campaigns and more.
- Romantic interactions and fashion competitions included.
Game Title: Dream Girlfriend
Developer: Ambition co., Ltd.
File Type: .APK
Current Version: 1.0.33
Requires Android: 4.1 and up
Minor bug fixes
Google Play Reviews
So far it’s a cute game and seems to have a decent amount of features, but what really turns me off is the cluttered interface. It’s difficult to figure out exactly what I’m doing with all the excessive imagery. Something more minimalistic would make immersing myself a bit easier, and it would probably be able to hold my attention longer.
Loading.. took so long to load each button, scenes. Example as when I try to go to the room, loading 5secs. Then, wanna do an action by opening action menu, another 5secs. Press study another 5secs loading. Confirm 5 secs loading again. Overall game is good but only this each loading consume a lot of time. Sometimes I think it is a bad server management or high latency to the server.
Wonderful for me, minus some massive in app purchases, however my phone died and I couldn’t retrieve my login, now I can’t retrieve my year of gameplay and event content, I contacted the developer but they refused to help saying that I couldn’t prove it was my account even though It hasn’t been accessed since and I gave as much of my data as I could remember
Google Play Comment Posting Policy
Please follow these policies when commenting on an application:
- Stay on topic. Comments should be about the application you’re reviewing.
include game or affiliate codes, email addresses or links in your review.
fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
content that is sexually explicit or contains profanity
content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
post your or other people’s private and/or confidential information, such as a physical address or driver’s license number, or any other information that is not publicly accessible.
You might also like to follow these guidelines and tips:
- Keep it readable; don’t use excessive capitalization and punctuation.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information.
- Try to include both positives and drawbacks.
- Be nice to others; don’t attack others.
- Use proper grammar and check your spelling.
- Make your comments useful and informative.